We found some more fun pictures from North Carolina. Have a peak:
How we love our Durham families!!
Sept 11-14 - I attended the Quickwater/Sky Mountain Mother's Retreat in Victor ID. I rode up with Carrie Jolly since my dear sisters were unable to attend.....
Four days to hike, take classes, do tai chi and yoga, learn about the gospel and how to be better parents of teenagers, make and clean up healthy meals together and visit.
I gave my first ever natural healing/herbal remedies class there.
I think it went pretty well.

Look at this color coordination. I swear, there was no memo!

Sept 15 - Stake Youth Fireside with Cousin Peter Evans. He was inspiring and engaging. We wish him well in his new church assignment...
Sept 20 - Evans Biography Award in Logan, UT
Sept 21 - Elder Peterson turns 21! Here is our beloved Elder Jacob Neil Peterson with his newest companion, Elder Jardine from Brigham City, Ut. Elder Jardine is the youngest missionary in the mission as the first 18 year old to arrive - just last week, and Elder Peterson is the oldest, as this is his final transfer. We wish them well! Something magical is sure to happen here..
Sept 26 and 27 - Jose and Bekah and I went on our first wintery cabin over-nighter. We learned that we can keep warm with a good fire - and have lots of fun. Jose wore shorts :) This series of 9 pictures is his...
Sept 28 - Rob and I went up to Logan for our 56 mile birthday bike ride on our new road bikes.
Somehow this car fire doesn't seem like such tragedy with new phones, new bikes
and a new car! Happy birthday, my dear :)
October 6 - We went up to the Weber while listening to conference and helped winterize the cabin between sessions. It had snowed several inches the day before, but temps were in the 60's and it was beautiful, as you can see!
We love you all, and hope you feel the Lord's love in your life
- every day!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment