 |
| Juliette's puppies visited often |
 |
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rebekah played at the Festival of Trees | <><><><><><><><><><><><><><> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 |
| Christmas Day care center visits and programs |
 |
| Mt Olympus Rehab Center |
 |
| skiing in subfreezing blizzard was fun |
 |
| Ben and Celeste and Seth's visit was the best Christmas gift we received! |

 |
We are so grateful for the wonderful times we had together!
Other family highlights include: Christmas Eve dinner and program with the Riches, G Pa and Sharon, and Gary and Lisa, who is recovering from surgery, Christmas Day dinner and celebration at the Thomases w/white elephant gift exchange, an eveing of caroling to the elderly in our neighborhood, Carl Bloch art exhibit and visit with Grandma Neil in Provo/Orem, Pizza and almost basketball with the Riches, Thrift Town sale shopping, Christmas lights run with Aunt Pat, Peterson family temple session, family portrait sitting, Michael's new job at the MTC, All Things Bear Record of Him dinner and program at the Galli's, getting to know Kylie better, piano and organ arrangements by Ben and generally being blessed by the power of his and Celeste's spirits, Frist Night celebrations Downtown and family game nights with Dave and Anna, sniffles and colds, Seth's trim, priesthood blessings and a general great outpouring of love and the Spirit for the whole family! |
I love your blog Nancy! So fun!
ReplyDeleteI love it Nancy! I hope you're enjoying blogging. I must say, you're doing an excellent job. I just wish I had some of those pictures before I just made my Salt Lake post!
ReplyDelete